The Oaks Manor
111 S Walnut St Oakland IL 61943
Located in rural Coles County we serve the local residents of Coles, Edgar, Douglas, Clark, Cumberland, Shelby and Moultrie Counties. You will find this a very convenient location for visiting your loved ones. Across from Casey's on Rt 133 with lots of free parking makes it easy to visit. Dr. Bajaj (Horizon Health) is across the parking lot; as is the public library and the Senior Citizens Center. Within a couple of blocks is the post office, grocery store, gas station and churches. You will love the large, private, enclosed yard in the back for you and your family where you can feel the breeze on your face, watch butterflies, smell the roses, see the beautiful sunsets.
As a small facility with thirteen rooms, we are very family-oriented. You and your loved ones will become like family where we truly believe that "You do not live where we work, we work where you live".
1. One-bedroom private or semi-private apartments
2. Enclosed backyard green space with flowers and trees
3. Security Cameras at all entrances and down hallways
4. Parking close to the entrance
5. Full private bathrooms – wheelchair accessible showers with grab bars
6. Kitchenettes with sink, refrigerator, microwave
7. Overhead cabinet with locks to secure medications
8. Direct Television
9. High speed Internet service
10. Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
11. Emergency call devices in bathroom, living room and bedroom
12. Carpet in living and sleeping areas, main room and hallway
13. Linoleum in bathroom
14. Emergency services in close proximity including lift assist and the fire department (EMT)
15. Beauty/barber services
16. Weekly Housekeeping
17. Home cooked meals
18. Snacks always available
19. Guest meals available
20. CPR certified staff present 24/7
21. Medication reminders
22. Laundry services
23. Assistance with bathing, dressing, walking, personal grooming and hygiene as needed.
24. All within two blocks: doctor’s office; public library; grocery store; post office; gas station and senior center, city park
25. Centrally located between Charleston and Paris on Route 133
26. Make this your home for the day, the week or long-term.
27. Cooperative environment with home health care, rehabilitation and hospice care, when needed.
28. Activity calendar with guests encouraged to participate
29. Family get togethers scattered throughout the year
30. Follow our activities and latest news on Facebook, LinkedIn
31. Newsletters sent out to families by email
Pricing at The Oaks Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Oaks Manor
Community Details at The Oaks Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Oaks Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.