1611 Chicago Avenue Evanston IL 60201
Artfully reborn out of the historic North Shore Hotel in summer 2014, The Merion is redefining retirement living by offering for lease, strikingly appointed apartments situated in an environment suited for those with the most discerning tastes and expectations.
Located in vibrant downtown Evanston, the building boasts a wide variety of striking features and amenities. From fully appointed and furnished apartments, to 10+ relaxation areas, to engaging entertainment and social activities, to distinctive dining options and the magnificent Crystal Ballroom, The Merion strives to exceed the desires of today's thriving, active retirees.
- Extensive 2014 renovation
- 10+ relaxation areas including library, fitness center, theatre, and more
- Multiple dining options designed by our renowned chefs
- Pet friendly community
- Diverse & robust social activities
- Energetic on-site management
- Full time on-site nursing staff
- Fully furnished, includes flat screen TV
- Stainless steel appliances
- Natural oak hardwood flooring throughout
- Step-in showers with built in seating
- Individually controlled a/c
- In-unit emergency pull cords
- All utilities
- Telephone / satellite cable / internet
- Housekeeping services
- Responsive maintenance services
We are eager to have you experience the ambiance, elegance, and sophistication which define the Merion - Contact us to take a casual tour of the community today!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.