The Golden Jubilee House LLC
361 Hilltop Circle Ext SW Mableton GA 30126
Our mission is to provide housing solutions for adults who are somewhat self-sufficient, but also require some assistance. For many seniors and disabled individuals, The Golden Jubilee Personal Care home provides just the level of care they need to flourish and triumph in their new phase of life. After all, the golden years should be the most enjoyable, and our Personal Care home has more options than ever before.
Here are some of the basic services offered in care homes:
- Comfortable private, or semi-private, rooms
- Relaxing screened porch and outdoor activities
- 3 daily, home cooked meals, two snacks if desired
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Medication management
- Social programs and activities
- Transportation to doctor's appointments
- 24-hour supervision and security
- Health and exercise programs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
They have been very attentive and communicative, giving lots of feedback back and forth, and always willing to go above and beyond to do anything they can to help out. It has been a very positive experience...
Beautiful and serene place
This was a wonderful and beautiful place. The staff was just wonderful, caring, genuine and Passionate. They are right on the spot with fantastic food and meals cooked from scratch. There is a big outside...
My love of the Golden Jubilee House
I came from a very large facility and was not happy. The non-refundable fee is the lowest I have ever came across. This community is full of love and compassion. I was very well assisted with my move by the...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.