The Golden Jubilee House LLC
361 Hilltop Circle Ext SW Mableton GA 30126
Our mission is to provide housing solutions for adults who are somewhat self-sufficient, but also require some assistance. For many seniors and disabled individuals, The Golden Jubilee Personal Care home provides just the level of care they need to flourish and triumph in their new phase of life. After all, the golden years should be the most enjoyable, and our Personal Care home has more options than ever before.
Here are some of the basic services offered in care homes:
- Comfortable private, or semi-private, rooms
- Relaxing screened porch and outdoor activities
- 3 daily, home cooked meals, two snacks if desired
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Medication management
- Social programs and activities
- Transportation to doctor's appointments
- 24-hour supervision and security
- Health and exercise programs
Pricing at The Golden Jubilee House LLC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at The Golden Jubilee House LLC
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Golden Jubilee House LLC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.