The Golden Crest
29 Baldwin Street Franklin NH 03235
The Golden Crest
The Golden Crest Senior Wellness Resort is a comfortable assisted living community located in beautiful rural Franklin, Merrimack County, New Hampshire. Our resort-style community provides an enriching and activity-filled environment overlooking farmland with spectacular views of the Belknap Mountains. We feature spacious studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments along with thoughtful common areas to encourage gathering and the enjoyment of nature.
The Golden Crest Senior Wellness Resort offers skilled and considerate care allowing residents to enjoy an independent lifestyle. Our services include memory care for Alzheimer's and dementia, with highly trained specialists partnering closely with residents to preserve autonomy. Our passion lies in providing the services and amenities that you have earned and so richly deserve, and our goal is your security and comfort so that you can live life to the fullest.
In addition to the loving care we provide, The Golden Crest Senior Wellness Resort offers a variety of resort-style services and amenities to encourage activity and socialization, including:
- Fine dining three times a day, including accommodations for special diets
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Laundry and linen services
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Diversified activity programs, including on site farming and gardening
- Religious, barber, beautician, and pharmacy services
- Cable television and telephone
We are proud of our luxurious community, and welcome you to join us for relaxation, recreation, and fun in a beautiful physical environment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.