The Cottages at Dartmouth Village
274 Slocum Rd Dartmouth MA 02747
At Brookdale Dartmouth Village, we are also committed to enhancing the lives of residents, bringing personalized care services and compassionate care to seniors in our home-like community. Residents choose from a range of apartment layouts and floor plans to find an apartment home that best meets their needs. Our vibrant community always has events and activities that are fun and engage residents mentally, physically and intellectually.
Our services and amenities work together to ensure the health and wellness of our seniors. Services and amenities include:
- One-story community, easily accessible for residents with limited mobility
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Apartments enjoy a relaxing view of our inner courtyard
- Engaging outings that enhance the lives of residents
- Fine dining with a choice of meals and resident input into menus
Pricing at The Cottages at Dartmouth Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Cottages at Dartmouth Village
- Fell short of my expectations
The first impressions were great; looks clean, no smell, and told about activities. My mom was in the memory care so the doors were locked all the time. You need someone to let you in and out. There were times...
- Great layout and staff!
The thing that I personally love and made me think Brookdale is a good fit for my aunt is the layout of the community.They have cottages with 10-15 people per cottage. I've come to know everyone very well...
- We are very happy with them so far.
We are very happy with them so far. They are very communicative. They are very nice. We don't have any major complaints.
- See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at The Cottages at Dartmouth Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Cottages at Dartmouth Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.