The Brook of Gladwin
1201 W. Cedar Ave Gladwin MI 48624
The Brook of Gladwin is a state-of-the-art and affordable assisted living community located in the tranquil town of Gladwin, Michigan. This beautiful town is located in central Michigan and offers the benefits of big-town living with medical amenities and shopping nearby. Our comfortable home environment is a lovely place to call home, and a wonderful place for friends and family to visit.
The Brook of Gladwin has a dedicated and compassionate team of caregivers committed to providing our seniors with a high quality of life while promoting independence. Our life enrichment programs offer a multitude of opportunities for our residents to be as active as they would like with some of our amenities including:
- Staffing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Handicapped-accessible rooms
- Computerized medication system
- Restaurant-quality kitchens with nutritionally balanced meals
- Chandelier lit and private dining rooms available
- On-site library and movie theater
- Veteran programs available
The residents of The Brook of Gladwin enjoy assisted living with the added benefits of supportive services and well-trained staff being available whenever needed. We invite you to join us for a fun and relaxing experience.
Pricing at The Brook of Gladwin
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Brook of Gladwin
Community Details at The Brook of Gladwin
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Brook of Gladwin
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.