The Bellingham at Orchard Memory Care
848 West Orchard Drive Bellingham WA 98225
The Bellingham at Orchard strives to meet the unique needs of people living with Alzheimer's and dementia, committed to excellence at all times. Our residents thrive, leading active and engaged lives through our innovative Pathways program, a Montessori-based approach to care. Our staff is committed to developing lasting relationships with residents and providing holistic care services to meet physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs.
Our wide range of services and amenities include:
- A familiar daily routine that gives residents peace of mind and comfort
- Three meals served daily in our family-style dining room
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Dementia friendly activities
- Fitness classes
- Volunteer and intergenerational programs that engage residents in the local community
Pricing at The Bellingham at Orchard Memory Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Bellingham at Orchard Memory Care
- Vibrant and active community
When I went to tour the facility it was very vibrant and active. A lot of the residents were up and walking about. The facility itself was extremely spacious. I unfortunately had to take my Husband out of another...
Employee are very caring and well like by residents & family members. I think a daily visit by housekeeping should be made to each room to check if there are messes in the bathroom that need to be cleaned...
My mother-in-law has Alzheimers and because of her violence, I needed to get her into assisted living immediately. The Bellingham at Orchard worked with me and she was placed the very same day. I'm so...
- See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at The Bellingham at Orchard Memory Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Bellingham at Orchard Memory Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.