Maple Park Adult Family Home
319 South Park Street Lynden WA 98264
Maple Park Adult Family Home is a senior care home that is located in the historical city of Lynden, WA and in Whatcom county. Lynden is named after the Nooksak Indian Village and was historically founded by Holden and Phoebe Judson. The serene Nooksak River runs throughout the southern part of the city. The group home setting is located directly across the street from the YMCA and the Lynden City Park, offering a great place for an afternoon stroll. The interesting history of the city and the outdoor views makes Lynden a comforting place to live.
Maple Park Adult Family Home ensures that each of its residents receives great care and a safe environment. We provide staff and care givers who are available 24/7, including memory care of Alzheimer's and Dementia seniors. Additionally, a registered nurse is available on-call. The entire home is open, making it handicapped accessible; including the bedrooms and the showers.
In addition to the serene location and the great care giving staff members, Maple Park Adult Family Home provides the following amenities to its residents:
- Resident parking available
- Complimentary transportation available to off-site medical and personal appointments
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available, great for meeting your new neighbors
- Beautician on-site
- Meals served daily, including vegetarian and Kosher options
- Assistance with medication available
Maple Park Adult Family Home would like to provide you with the compassion, care and quality of care that you deserve in your new home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.