4400 Columbine Dr Bellingham WA 98226
The new Bellingham location features all of the standard services and amenities that are the hallmark of Silverado's care:
- Nexus, an innovative evidence-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement
- Engagements (specialized activities) that are age-appropriate, build self-esteem, maintain dignity and offer opportunities for growth and creativity. Club programs are designed with the resident’s abilities, interests and histories in mind. The goal of all programs is to have fun, prevent boredom, boost self esteem, socialize and create opportunities for new experiences
- Community “neighborhoods” catering to residents’ senior living needs, abilities and interests. Care and programs are tailored to meet the specific functional level of each individual resident
- Warm, lively interior with large resident bedrooms, purposeful activity rooms, demonstration kitchens and more. By creating a familiar environment of home and community we can avoid a clinical feel that can cause stress and confusion among those with memory impairment
- As-needed assistance with dressing, personal care, etc., with a focus on independence
- Caregivers specialized in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia and memory impairment
Physician Medical Director
- Around-the-clock licensed nurse on-site
- Associates specially trained in managing challenging behaviors
- Medications administered only by licensed nurses
Pricing at Silverado Bellingham
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Silverado Bellingham
- Wonderful and peaceful
I highly recommend this community. The facility itself is very clean. I feel like its top notch. When you first walk in the foyer is lovely and there is no smell like you would expect from a facility like...
- Nice Community
My mother in law is doing very well here much better than the last community she was at. It was a little bit of an adjustment. They are providing very good care of her we are extremely pleased with the whole...
- Amazing Food
Wow!!! The young talented chef had impressed me, his food is compared to the best restaurants out there! He came to our table during lunch and bent on his knees just to talk to my dad with respect and appreciation,...
- See all 11 community reviews
Community Details at Silverado Bellingham
Senior Housing Types Provided at Silverado Bellingham
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.