The Becker Court Home
2413 Becker Court Modesto CA 95358
The Becker Court Home is a senior residential care home located in the outdoorsy city of Modesto, CA and in Stanislaus county. Modesto is home to the lush green Riverdale Park and Bellenita Park and is just a short drive to the local San Joaquin River National Wildlife Refuge Park. The group home setting itself is local to the major freeway and is within a short drive to local dining, shopping and medical offices. The warm weather and abundance of parks makes Modesto a relaxing place to move to.
The Becker Court Home takes pride in the level of safety and quality of care that it provides to its residents. The home is local to many local medical offices, for convenient medical appointment scheduling. The care giving staff are available for assistance at all hours of the day and are attentive, compassionate and highly qualified.
In addition to the relaxing location and the caring staff, The Becker Court Home wants its seniors to feel as comfortable as possible and we offer the following amenities to assist with that:
- Beauty and barber services available on-site
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available, with regularly planned activities
- Tasteful and nutritious meals provided daily
- Fully wheelchair accessible community
- Devotional service available on-site
The Becker Court Home would like to show you all it has to offer in terms of independence, entertainment and quality of care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The Becker Court Home Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.