5 Heisz Street Edwardsville PA 18704
The Temple Apartments is an income-based senior housing community located in the borough city of Edwardsville, Luzerne County, PA. The community is located in a great location, nearby George Ralston Field and Nesbitt Park. It is also within walking distance to the large Kirby Park, which is situated along the Susquehanna River. The city is close to many Wilkes-Barre attractions, making it a lovely place to call home, and an exciting place to welcome family and friends to.
The Temple Apartments offers spacious a studio or one bedroom units. The entire community is handicap accessible with on-site management and an on-site 24 hour emergency call system. The controlled access entrance improves the security of the community for our seniors, offering peace of mind.
In addition to the security and the comfort of its residents, The Temple Apartments invites its seniors to enjoy all of the amenities we have to offer, including:
- Resident lending library on-site
- Pet-friendly, with some restrictions
- Open floor plans, with large, spacious closets in each unit
- Inviting community room, great for entertaining and socializing
- Shared patio area
- Nearby public transportation to local attractions and downtown area
The Temple Apartments has much to offer its residents in terms of security, safety and entertainment. We welcome you to Edwardsville and the Temple Apartments at your new beautiful home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Temple Apartments Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.