Sullivan Place Apartments
100 Claymont Ave. Hanover PA 18706
Sullivan Place is a Low Income Apartment Complex, and rent is 30% of your income (Income limits do apply).
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Individual Climate Control
- Energy Star Appliances
- Community Room
- Game Room
- Outdoor Patio
- Onsite Laundry
- Onsite Parking
- Public Transportation
- Trash Removal
- Snow Removal
- Onsite Management
- Professionally Landscaped Grounds
Unit Types Available
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedroom
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Sullivan Place Apartments Reviews
- Can't Even Tell It's A Senior Apartment
My dad and I love this place in fact when I get into that age range I want to move here. The community is so clean and well maintained. My dad's apartment is nice and spacious he has a good size walk in...
- kept up really well
Sullivan Place Apartments are kept up really well. The handicap bathroom is a little smaller than normal. It is smaller than the one she had before. They keep the grounds really clean. I don't see anything...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.