Sunshine Home Care
2428 West Ave. Fullerton CA 92833
Sunshine Home Care is a senior care home located in the historic city of Fullerton, CA and in Orange County. Fullerton is an interesting old city that was built on the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway. It is located nearby the Firestone Scout Reservation and the Chino Hills State Park, offering much to do in outdoor activities. The group home setting is also within a short driving distance to the coastline of the northern Pacific Ocean, making it a great place to call your home.
Sunshine Home Care is committed to the care and the safety of its seniors. The qualified and dedicated staff members are available 24/7 for non medical and medical assistance. A medical doctor is always available on-call, as well. Our entrances are secure and our reserved parking spots offer additional safety. Additionally, our entire community is handicapped friendly.
In addition to the historical location and the safe and comfortable community, Sunshine Home Care takes pride in the services and the amenities that it has to offer, including:
- Assistance with transportation outside of the community
- Assistance with paying bills and making medical appointments
- Preparation of nutritious and delicious meals daily
- Companionship and emotional support
Sunshine Home Care would like to welcome you to your new home and would like to offer you the peace of mind, security and independence that you deserve.
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.