Sunset West Assisted Living
13360 SW 66th Street Miami FL 33183
Sunset West Assisted Living is a residential care home and memory care provider in Florida's exciting hub of Miami. The city is famous for it's sun, surf and salsa-hot nightlife, but our residents have found Miami's softer, more relaxing side and they wouldn't change it for the world.
The Sunset West Assisted Living team is dedicated to a mission of maximizing the independence and therefore the dignity of each person under our roof. From the moment they move into our home, we listen closely to the needs of each client and tailor our program according to their individual needs and wants. That means taking care of everything from helping residents with preparing meals to reminding them about medications to clothing and bathing them.
Life at Sunset West Assisted Living's group home includes the following amenities:
- Private and semi-private dwellings to choose from
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Healthy home style dining options and snacks
- Common living spaces for socializing
- Off site activities, such as shopping and walking
- Library, arts and crafts room, games room
- Beautician and barber services
- Transportation to scheduled medical appointments
Finding a group home setting that satisfies the needs of your loved ones is hard; so much to choose from, all with different options, and often with confusing pricing schemes. But Sunset West is so confident that we can deliver the best service in the industry that we invite you to come down for a visit so we can show you just how senior care really should be.
Pricing at Sunset West Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Sunset West Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sunset West Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.