Our Family Assisted Living Facility II
1813 SW 150 Place Miami FL 33185
Our Family Assisted Living II is a luxurious residential care home in the fine city of Miami, Florida, in the Miami-Dade County. This excellent 6 bed senior care home is located in the peaceful Kendall residential neighborhood near the Dolphin Mall, the Miccosukee Resort and gaming center, and the International Mall. The home's location in Miami makes it a perfect choice for your loved senior relative or friend primarily because of the region's fine weather. Miami enjoys a warm and mild climate all year round. It is also a major center of both national and international commerce, culture, entertainment, and arts.
Residents at Our Family Assisted Living II at Kendall receive high quality care provided by the home's friendly and truly dedicated staff. The committed care givers at the home are always on call 24 hours a day. They provide close but less intrusive supervision taking care of each residents needs including toileting and grooming.
At Our Family Assisted Living II, residents enjoy many amazing amenities including:
- Private bedrooms with walk-in closets, sitting area, and Master bathroom
- Flat Screen televisions in all rooms
- Unlimited Netflix movies including Showtime, and HBO
- Wi-Fi connection
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Gourmet kitchen that prepares the finest healthy meals
- Proximity to recreation facilities such as the Miccosukee Indian Bingo
Our Family Assisted Living II has an all-inclusive luxury style group home setting that most seniors would simply adore. It has a beautiful relaxed environment enhanced by superbly landscaped grounds, orchid collection, and warm elegant interiors. The home lies in a secure property which is great for seniors prone to wandering. The residents however enjoy the freedom and independence they so rightly deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.