Sunrise Lifestyle I
6440 129th Place Southeast Bellevue WA 98006
Located in Bellevue, Washington, Sunrise Lifestyle I is a residential care home dedicated to serving seniors in King County and surrounding areas. A suburb of Seattle, Bellevue was named the best place to live and launch a business, according to CNN Money in 2008. Bellevue literally means 'beautiful view' in French. You will not be disappointed when you choose to reside with Sunrise Lifestyle I.
Let the highly skilled, yet compassion staff prove this is not your average group home setting. Whether you need a helping hand, or a friendly companion, someone will always be available to answer your call, day or night. All calls are important, and they will be answered in a timely fashion. You will never feel alone or abandoned, residing with Sunrise Lifestyle I.
Services Available with Sunrise Lifestyle I:
- Visiting podiatrists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech therapists
- Pets allowed
- Indoor/outdoor common areas
- Onsite/offsite activities and recreation
- Transportation and companionship to and from social activities, including shopping and other social activities
Enjoy scenic views of the Olympic and Cascade Mountains, as you choose to reside with Sunrise Lifestyle I. A warm and friendly staff is always available to be sure you are living an active, healthy, and happy lifestyle. You will never have to worry about losing your strong sense of independence, and you will always be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.