Maria AFH Care LLC II
6760 123rd Ave SE Bellevue WA 98006
Maria AFH Care LLC II is a senior care home that is located in the stunning city of Bellevue, WA in the County King. Mercer Slough Park, the iconic Lincoln Square and Bellevue Square are all within the peaceful neighborhood of our community. Visiting Bellevue Botanical Garden will definitely bless one's soul. Numerous iconic sites and attractions are available in this city to both visitors and locals.
Maria AFH Care LLC II has championed high quality senior care for numerous years. Our caring and compassionate caregivers have played a huge role in providing tailored and individualized care in a worry-free, nurturing, and safe group home setting. From assisted living and personal care to independent living, we certainly deliver high standards of service and care. Our skilled and passionate senior living team encourages residents to live their life to the fullest while at the residence. The seniors are also encouraged to be social, active and make as many friends as possible.
Through specialized trained designated caregivers, our community engages seniors in every day wellness activities. We also offer ongoing support to both residents and their friends/families. Our amenities are tailored to balance safety with comfort. They include:
- A variety of dining options with both a restaurant style and private dining room for friends and families
- Pet friendly with several restrictions
- Peaceful and quiet courtyard
- A modern fully stocked library
- A large swimming pool with impressive stay fit classes
- Religious services for different denominations
- Dazzling gazebo for utmost unwinding
Visit Maria AFH Care LLC II today and discover why we are the best in the industry. Come experience fun, independence, comfort and freedom at our home away from home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.