Sunny Acres AFC
1504 E. Greig Madison Heights MI 48071
Pricing at Sunny Acres AFC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sunny Acres AFC
- Trying to not throw up!
I would not send anyone to this place. When I first walked in I wanted to throw up from the awful smell throughout the building. The place was so dirty and filthy all I could think about was when we were...
- only 6 in home; 2-3 caregivers around...
only 6 in home; 2-3 caregivers around the clock; only 1 opening for a male; obligation diapers & medication, doctor, psychiatrist, rn, and podiatrist come to the house,
- Director is very nice, just placed so...
Director is very nice, just placed someone
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Sunny Acres AFC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sunny Acres AFC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.