Sun Valley Homes II Oconto
427 Pecor St. Oconto WI 54153
Sun Valley Homes II Oconto is a residential care home located in the stunning bay-side town of Oconto, WI. Considered a hidden jewel, the proud residents of Oconto celebrate each year in June with Copperfest - a celebration of the city's heritage with musical performances and giant parade. If enjoying the outdoors is something you enjoy, then the Copper Culture State Park is for you. This state park is filled with areas for you to enjoy a picnic, and many trails worth exploring.
The staff at Sun Valley Home II Oconto are proud to be available around the clock to meet the needs of our residents. The group home setting creates a natural sense of community among the residents, and newcomers very quickly feel like a part of the family. We provide customizable assistance, available to the degree the resident requires, because we know your wants and needs are unique. At Sun Valley Home II Oconto, an effort is always made to provide a stable, secure, and independent environment to live in.
We're pleased to also provide:
- Individualized care plans
- Group activities of a wide variety including cooking classes and a book club
- Active lifestyles encouraged with our walking group where you can enjoy beautiful Oconto with the company of your neighbors
- Beauty and barbershop on site
- Freshly prepared, and customizable meal plans
- Transportation available for appointments, activities, or religious observances
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.