Sumby Senior Housing
240 Visger Road River Rouge MI 48218
Sumby senior housing in River Rouge, Wayne County, MI is a three-story apartment with attractively designed 55 units. Located on 240 Visger Road, the property is suitable for the 55 + looking for affordable, independent living accommodation in Missouri. The senior housing is only a minute walk to the Shrimp Hut restaurant. The resident community will take only two minutes to walk to the Ecorse Market for groceries. The 19 Fort bus stage is so close, just a two-minute walking distance.
The 55 and older living in the Sumby senior housing have the benefits of well-designed 1-2 bedrooms and a bathroom in a lively community where comfort is a way of life. The occupants of this premier property who are interested in a vibrant night life have many Lincoln Park bars including the Thunderbowl Lanes and Chix on Dix offering the best of entertainment in Wayne County. Our staff ensures the courtyards are always beautiful and landscaped. We have an outdoor compound featuring immaculate walkways around the buildings.
Sumby senior housing community features:
- A spacious on-site senior community room for social activities
- Security system that monitors entry to the spacious parking bay and the entire building
- Air conditioning and heating
- On-site laundry room
- Pet-friendly environment and a spacious onsite senior center for social events
- Beautiful wall-to-wall carpeting
- Kitchen, living, dining area, bedroom and amenities for a full bath
The multi-unit housing structure allows each resident who is 55+ to live in a self-contained unit. Sumby senior housing is the ideal place for people wishing to be free of the hassles of home and compound maintenance. The 55 and older in the senior housing can enjoy a free lifestyle while the on-site staff takes care of the security and housekeeping.
Pricing at Sumby Senior Housing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Sumby Senior Housing
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sumby Senior Housing
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.