12340 Quivera Road Overland Park KS 66213
Pricing at Stratford Commons
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Stratford Commons
- Amazing level of care and support
I wish I could mark something higher than 5 stars! Words cannot express the level of care they provided my dad, the few short weeks he was there. When we found this place, and transferred my dad there, we...
- WORST PLACE TO WORK NEVER GO THERE NOR HAVE UR LOVED ONES STAY THERE NO TUTERA
The management is very rude to the staff u see when walking in the door and visiting family and such. They are unapproachable, when you want to tell them something they brush it off when it comes to family...
Liked idea of the circle building with each hall painted a different color to help residents recognize their own area. Very friendly staff. Resident came to desk and said, "I'm bored" ( I think...
- See all 23 community reviews
Community Details at Stratford Commons
Senior Housing Types Provided at Stratford Commons
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.