3951 W Milham Ave Portage MI 49024
For more detailed information about amenities, features and services, feel free to call us.
Pricing at StoryPoint Portage
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of StoryPoint Portage
- Thankful StoryPoint Came to Portage!
My parents moved to StoryPoint when it opened 2 years ago. It was SUCH a great decision! Everything is fresh and new, beautifully designed and open areas for people to gather. My parents have a 2 bedroom apartment...
- Beware, not what the brochure says
I lived there for a year and very happy to have left this place. I rate the quality of the food mediocre at best. In the restaurants, service goes from excellent to poor. Walked out many times because of poor...
- Why StoryPoint did not meet our needs
We lived there one year and shortcomings began to surface spring 2018. The brochure doesn't reflect "actual" life at StoryPoint. We left this senior complex because:1) Promises never fulfilled2)...
- See all 34 community reviews
Community Details at StoryPoint Portage
Senior Housing Types Provided at StoryPoint Portage
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.