Stoneridge Retirement Community
186 Jerry Browne Rd Mystic CT 06355
Pricing at Stoneridge Retirement Community
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Stoneridge Retirement Community
- Location, location, Location!
If location, location, and location mean anything, StoneRidge should be at the top of the list. Mystic CT is both culturally and recreation-ally rich beyond measure. The best part is that once you move...
- It's the People
When prospective residents initially visit here the most important part of their visit is not the tour, a delicious made from scratch meal in the dining room, or seeing the wide variety of activities - it is...
- A Perfect Retirement Place - especially for those who enjoy living near the ocean
We have lived at StoneRidge for 4 years in April! Health issues for one of us required that we move from our 2-story condo with 2 levels of stairs, and, after visiting a few other places in the area AND, having...
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Stoneridge Retirement Community
Senior Housing Types Provided at Stoneridge Retirement Community
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.