199 Steelmanville Rd. Egg Harbor NJ 08234
Our community offers activities to promote physical health such as a fitness room and a spa as well as a beautician on staff. We believe that emotional health and fun is critical; residents can enjoy a variety of engaging activities including trips to the Ocean City Boardwalk, happy hour and other options for socializing.
Learning is a lifelong activity and we encourage and provide transportation to art galleries, museums, theatres and our local library. We understand how special the bond is between residents and animals so we are a pet friendly community and offer pet care.
Your health and safety is a top priority at Somers Place, we provide:
- Assistance with grooming and housekeeping
- Our Registered Nurse is available at all times
- Caring staff on duty 24 hours daily
- An emergency response system in bedrooms and bathrooms
- Rehabilitation services as well as a home visit program
- Individualized meal plans that are designed by a registered dietician
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Assistance with medications
- Private and public areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
Our spacious studio and one bedroom apartments provide all of the comforts of your previous home, including kitchenettes complete with a refrigerator and microwave. There is ample storage space throughout the apartment and we encourage you to decorate and truly make it your home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Everything is Fine
Everything has worked out very well since my mothers move to this community. I'am satisfied with all they have done for my family. She is safe, and in good hands here in this facility. They have helpful,...
Dad is still adjusting to living at Somers Place. The staff are attentive, encouraging and wonderful. He seems to like the food. They offer daily activities, however he is not yet able to participate in any....
I also toured Sommers Place. The facility was nice and clean and all of the people that I came in contact with were friendly and welcoming. After considering it with my aunt, we chose another community that...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.