680 W. Prairie St Sequim WA 98382
We offer state of the art amenities designed to enhance your health:
- Fitness room
- Rehabilitation therapy on site
- Tai Chi classes
- Wheelchair and walker accessible
- Assistance with daily activities as needed
- 24 hour a day nursing staff
- Meal plans designed by registered dietician
- Transportation to medical appointments provided
Sinclair Place is a homey setting where we offer individual and group activities designed to
foster socialization, independence and a sense of wellbeing:
- Family nights
- Hula dancing
- Scheduled transportation to outside activities and events
- Games, including bingo, card games and board games
- Individual pursuits such as arts and crafts, puzzles and a library
- Casino nights
- Trips into town for shopping and dining
Our popular gathering spaces make it easy to find a friendly face. Residents have consistently commented on our excellent meals and enjoy our restaurant style dining room as well as being able to have meals brought to their apartment if they wish. Our comfortable lounges provide a place for a chat with a friend, an after dinner card game or relaxing with a favorite book. Our outdoor courtyard provides options for gardening, bird watching or just relaxing in the sunshine.
Pricing at Sinclair Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Sinclair Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sinclair Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.