1133 East Park Ave Port Angeles WA 98362
At Laurel Place, it's the people who make a difference. We develop individual care plans that take into account the individual needs and preferences of each resident. We have a full time Registered Nurse and caring staff that are available 24 hours a day. We can offer assistance with everything from daily activities to medication and chronic disease management.
We offer a wide range of indoor activities perfect for those wet and rainy days:
- Tai chi
- Individualized exercise classes
- Lively bingo games
- Fun popcorn and movie nights
- Ukelele lessons
- Line dancing
- Inspiring praise and worship services
- Family socials
We also take advantage of the natural beauty around us by hosting barbecues, going on picnics and enjoying afternoons in town for shopping, dining and entertainment.
Our spacious private apartments are available in studio and one bedroom sizes, both of which are suitable for single or couple occupancy. Apartments include:
- Kitchenettes with oak cabinets
- Ample closet and storage space
- Individual climate controls
- Private bathrooms
- Housekeeping services
Our common areas are luxuriously appointed and are comfortable and homelike:
- Three lounges
- Large library
- Activity room with full kitchen
- Restaurant style dining room
- Private dining room for entertaining
- Beauty and barber shop
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening areas
Pricing at Laurel Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Laurel Place
- One great grandma here and a grandma moving in!
We moved my husband's 96 year old great grandmother to Laurel Place in August of 2016 and she is currently still there. I am there every other day, if not every single day. Sometimes I just pop in really...
- Wonderful Care Staff
My Dad has been at Laurel Place in Port Angeles about a year and a half. He also spend a few months there a couple of years ago and that was the reason for the return when he could no longer live alone. The...
- Offering Care That Is Needed
My mom is doing just fine being in this community. So far I have been quite happy with their services offered for my mom.See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Laurel Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Laurel Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.