Shalom Elderly Care
5738 Wilhelmina Venue Woodland Hills CA 91367
Shalom Elderly Care is a senior care home situated in the affluent Woodland Hills neighborhood of L.A., in Los Angeles County, California. This community is nestled in the beautiful San Fernando Valley which is bordered by the Santa Monica Mountains. Beyond the natural surroundings, the Woodland Hills community is in close proximity to several highly rated hospitals and every entertainment venue imaginable.
Our group home community was established in 1998. Shalom Elderly Care is family run and operates in a private home with a capacity of 6 residents. Our dedicated caregivers receive intensive elder care instruction and first aid training. We ensure that one caregiver is available for every two to three residents around the clock for individualized care. We also offer specialized care for seniors with dementia, Alzheimer's, or Parkinson's needs.
Beyond our 24-hour assisted living services, Shalom Elderly Care offers many other amenities, including:
- Private or semi-private rooms; each resident has a private phone line
- Healthy kosher meals and snacks in family-style environment
- Exercises individualized for each resident
- Music and pet therapy
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation available for appointments and shopping excursions
- Recreational activities like arts and crafts
- Handicap accessible home with security alarms
- Visiting services from physicians, nurses, dentists, and hairstylists
Your dignity, independence, and individual needs are of utmost importance to our caregivers. Shalom Elderly Care would appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.