Assisted Comfort Home
23731 Killion Street Woodland Hills CA 91367
Somewhere between the Santa Monica Mountains and the San Fernando Valley lies Assisted Comfort Home, a residential care home dedicated to serving seniors in Woodland Hills, California and Los Angeles County and surrounding areas.
Let the highly skilled and professional staff with Assisted Comfort Home prove to you that this is not your typical group home atmosphere. Whether you need a welcomed companion or 24 hour care, someone will always be there to answer your call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with no questions asked.
Services Available with Assisted Comfort Home:
- Specialized Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Aggressive behavior is tolerated and managed
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and social activities
If you enjoy being treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you deserve, then Assisted Comfort Home is for you. You will never feel alone or lose your strong sense of independence, as the highly skilled and professional staff is focused on providing you with all the comforts of home. Residents with the tendency to wander will feel safe and secure, under the watchful eye of the warm and caring Assisted Comfort Home staff. Go ahead, commit yourself to a worry free, happy, healthy, and active lifestyle with Assisted Comfort Home.
Pricing at Assisted Comfort Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Assisted Comfort Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Assisted Comfort Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.