Savannah Grand of Bossier City
4770 Brandon Blvd Bossier City LA 71111
When someone you love is in need of memory care, choose the caring staff and impressive surroundings available at the Savannah Grand of Bossier City assisted living community located in Bossier City, Bossier Parish, Louisiana. The community is conveniently located on Brandon Avenue which is east of Bossier City's downtown shopping district, just off of Interstate 20 and not far from Interstate 49. A retreat from the hustle and bustle in the middle of an urban metropolis, this picturesque community offers seniors individual care, and a safe and comfortable place to call home.
At Savannah Grand of Bossier City, the highly skilled professional medical and support staff exhibit great care with each and every senior, understanding and promoting their freedom and independence. Trained to deal with Alzheimer's and other senior needs, the reassuring staff members work around the clock, acting quickly to alleviate any fears while striving to keep seniors comfortable as well as socially stimulated.
When your loved one becomes a part of this vibrant senior community, here are some of the amenities and resources you can expect to find onsite:
- Pet friendly senior community
- Special living spaces for memory care
- Gracious living room and lounge area
- Restaurant-style and private dining options
- Impressive and ever-changing activities program
- Transportation for shopping trips, appointments, etc.
- Optional in-room telephone and cable television service
- Impressive floor plans including spacious kitchens and bathrooms
- Beautiful views and manicured landscaping for your enjoyment
Come join us at Savannah Grand of Bossier City where you will be greeted with a warm reception, good southern hospitality and specialized senior care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Experience A Nice One
I had a good tour of this community. This is a nice facility with friendly people. The staff was kind, and helpful. My questions were answered. The community looked nice from what I saw. Everything was nice,...
The Care Is On Track
My mother-in-law is doing fine with all that is provided in the community. She enjoys the meals served, the activities that are planned, and the set up of her room. The staff are following through with the...
I thought this property was very pretty and had a lot of great amenities to offer there residents. The staff does a great job at keeping the community very clean and well maintained. Overall we had a very pleasant...See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.