Sagewood at Daybreak
11289 S. Oakmond Rd. South Jordan UT 84095
Located in Daybreak, a master planned development in South Jordan Utah, our 6-acre, 235,000 square foot campus is only steps from restaurants, shops, walking paths, TRAX light rail station, a new University of Utah Medical Center complex, and the new Mountain View Corridor freeway leading straight to the airport.
Amenities and Services
- A bistro/cafe, elegant courtyard dining room
- Full-service salon including therapeutic massage
- Fitness center with indoor pool
- Family gathering room
- Large, multi-purpose social hall
- Cultural and educational opportunities
- Casual dining, socializing, and neighborhood events
- Outdoors you will find beautiful courtyards and walking paths accented by fine architectural elements everywhere you turn.
- Learn more by scheduling a community experience.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Memory Care Unit Felt A Little Institutionalized
The community was a whole was very nice. It was very bright and cheerful however the memory care side felt a little too institutionalized. They had vinyl flooring and the floor plan was in a circle. The community...
I met with [Removed]a today at Sagewood. WOW - WOW! What a beautiful place.set up fee is 2500 but will give 1000 credit of 2nd month. This helps pay for moving mom into their place but the studio rooms are...
Did Not Tour Just Spoke On The Phone
I called and spoke to the salesperson on the phone at this community. From the information, I had seen they offered both assisted living and memory care which was important that was what I was looking for....See all 19 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.