Sagewood at Daybreak
11289 S. Oakmond Rd. South Jordan UT 84095
Located in Daybreak, a master planned development in South Jordan Utah, our 6-acre, 235,000 square foot campus is only steps from restaurants, shops, walking paths, TRAX light rail station, a new University of Utah Medical Center complex, and the new Mountain View Corridor freeway leading straight to the airport.
Amenities and Services
- A bistro/cafe, elegant courtyard dining room
- Full-service salon including therapeutic massage
- Fitness center with indoor pool
- Family gathering room
- Large, multi-purpose social hall
- Cultural and educational opportunities
- Casual dining, socializing, and neighborhood events
- Outdoors you will find beautiful courtyards and walking paths accented by fine architectural elements everywhere you turn.
- Learn more by scheduling a community experience.
Pricing at Sagewood at Daybreak
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sagewood at Daybreak
- Smoke and Mirrors
Please don't be fooled by the fancy building, the "amenities" and the food. What really matters is the care your loved one receives and the communication you have with the administration. Sagewood...
This is a beautiful facility and everyone was friendly. It is for people who have money and want to live like royalty in independent living. There is a food allowance, but it is very expensive to eat there....
- Don't move your loved one here if they need extra care
Don't move your parent here if you expect good care. I was impressed when I visited Sagewood during my visit and decided to move my mother into their memory care unit. Unfortunately I found that the more...
- See all 28 community reviews
Community Details at Sagewood at Daybreak
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sagewood at Daybreak
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.