Sagewood at Daybreak
11289 S. Oakmond Rd. South Jordan UT 84095
Types of living
Independent Living - "Maintenance Free" Living with full kitchen and stack-able washer/dryer
Mountain View - non secured memory care
Connections - Secured memory care
- Multiple Dining Venues 7am - 7pm dining
- Indoor Pool and jacuzzi
- Daily scheduled and personal transportation
- 24 hour concierge/front desk/security
- Fitness center
- Family Room with full kitchen and game area
- Large, multi-purpose social hall
- Church services and Sunday transportation
- Robust Activities Calendar
-Full-service Spa/Salon including therapeutic massage-
Pricing at Sagewood at Daybreak
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Sagewood at Daybreak
- Ask Questions!
No alarms on doors in the Alzheimers Unit. This is a serious problem, given the lax monitoring in the halls at night. Or overworked, very young aides. Let's give them that. But a very serious attack happened...
- Smoke and Mirrors
Please don't be fooled by the fancy building, the "amenities" and the food. What really matters is the care your loved one receives and the communication you have with the administration. Sagewood...
This is a beautiful facility and everyone was friendly. It is for people who have money and want to live like royalty in independent living. There is a food allowance, but it is very expensive to eat there....
- See all 29 community reviews
Community Details at Sagewood at Daybreak
Senior Housing Types Provided at Sagewood at Daybreak
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.