Sage Oak Assisted Living
5105 Creighton Dr Dallas TX 75214
Loyds of Dallas is a small residential care home located in an upmarket area of Dallas, Texas, in Dallas County. Dallas provides a vibrant, varied lifestyle for all who live there. It offers plenty of parks and recreational areas, as well as a busy, modern city metropolis. There are exciting cultural events and activities in each of the suburbs and is one of the most colorful cities in the Spring, when the wildflowers blossom. You will definitely enjoy the spirited ambiance of this unique city.
At Loyds of Dallas, we believe in caring with a difference, and offer a fully supportive, compassionate environment where those who require memory care can be accepted and accommodated effectively. Our goal is to make each resident feel at ease in a family-like group home setting. With dedication and commitment to offering our seniors an improved quality of life, Loyds of Dallas is a winner.
To ensure that our residents remain active, we offer a wonderful array of activities and high quality amenities, such as:
- State of the art rooms with stylish furnishings and plasma TV's
- A spacious, designer living room, which boasts a 55-inch plasma TV
- Freshly painted in modern colors with wooden flooring provides a safe and comfortable environment
- Stylish bathrooms with wheelchair accessible showers
- Gorgeous landscaped garden, courtyard and pool area for outdoor enjoyment
- A hairdresser/barber shop and beautician on-site
- Variety of exciting activities including gardening in the raised flowerbeds, painting, music, and holiday celebrations with live entertainment
- Pet friendly
Loyds of Dallas is a secure, peaceful, happy, fun-filled place to call home.
Sage Oak Assisted Living Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Sage Oak Assisted Living Reviews
- very confident
I feel very confident about my father-in-law being at Loyd's of Dallas. The care he is getting and the people there are great. Sometimes the responsiveness to the questions we've had or handling some...
We love Loyd's! Staff could not be nicer. My mom actually ate a meal for the first time in a long time! Thank you Tricia for connecting us to Loyd's.
Sage Oak Assisted Living Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Sage Oak Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.