745 Governor Bridge Rd Davidsonville MD 21035
Rutherford Manor is a residential care home situated in Davidsonville, which is in the semi-rural countryside of Maryland, part of Anne Arundel County. Davidsonville consists primarily of farmland and rolling hills dotted with sheep and cattle. One can expect to live a quiet life in Davidsonville, with peaceful surroundings and free from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Committed to exceptional care and compassionate service, Rutherford Manor provides professional, dedicated staff members who are excited to be part of making a difference in the lives of seniors. We ensure that each resident is cared for with the utmost respect in our group home setting, where staff are available 24 hours a day. Our philosophy includes promoting a sharing, caring family-style atmosphere, as well as enhancing the spiritual, physical and emotional well-being of all our residents.
Rutherford Manor offers a vast array of amenities and activities for residents to enjoy, in order to promote a healthy lifestyle, including:
- Exquisitely landscaped acres of land for daily walks and recreation
- Stylish living room for socializing
- Beautiful sun deck for outdoor relaxation
- Nutritious meals daily with customization of dietary requirements
- A dedicated activity room for many daily activities and games including puzzles, music, crafts, reading and card games
- Gardening in the beautiful flower or vegetable gardens
- Weekly outings
At Rutherford Manor, we are confident that you will find a peaceful sanctuary where you can enjoy nature and take part in interesting activities. You will find freedom, fun and relaxation here at Rutherford Manor.
Pricing at Rutherford Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Rutherford Manor
- A beautiful facility with a wonderful staff
I can't thank Diana and Hazel and all the staff for the beautiful care they took of my mother. She needed quite a lot of help in her daily activities, and she constantly told her family about the kindness...
- Very nice place!
We're very pleased with this place, I'd give them 5s across the board. The facility itself is always clean and well kept, and provides the sort of care we were looking for. The staff are all very friendly...
- Very nice home-like setting
This was a very nice looking small residential facility. It was very clean, and the staff were all very friendly and professional. However, it did not appear to be a very active community, residents appeared...
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Rutherford Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Rutherford Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.