Royal Sun Park ALF
312 East 124 Avenue Tampa FL 33612
Royal Sun Park is an assisted living community nestled away in scenic Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida. The trees are abundant, lining the streets and paving the way to this paradise. With the Museum of Science and Industry nearby, there is plenty to do.
The helpful and friendly staff specialize in Alzheimer's and dementia care. Staff members are trained in the special assistance required for the memory care of all residents. Assistance with bathing, dressing, personal care, hygiene, eating, and ambulation offered to residents who need the help. Third party care is also available upon request.
Lifestyle and amenities include but are not limited to the following:
- Private and semi-private suites
- Weekly cleaning and laundry services (currently does not include dry cleaning)
- Three home cooked meals and three snacks prepared daily
- Beauty salon (the beautician is available one day a week)
- Non-denominational religious services
- Activities director to facilitate entertainment such as singing, dancing, games, bingo, movies, arts, crafts, and other activities
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy available
With fully furnished private or semi-private suites available, residents who live here will feel safe and secure. Each room comes complete with a phone and television hookup so that they can stay connected to familiar comforts and their family.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
What a fabulous place this is for my Mother. Family owned and operated, they are very caring. Mom loves the new outdoor area especially since the recent weather change. They keep me involved on everything I...
My Step-dad and I toured this facility, we liked that the ALF was owned by a local family. My mom is well looked after.
The problem there is that there is no outside. The parking is restricted. They had not been there very long when I toured. There was a lot of work that needed to be done. What bothered me was that they were...See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.