Maydel Assisted Living Facility Corp
2006 W Barclay Road Tampa FL 33612
The Maydel Assisted Living Corp is a senior care home located in the historic Tampa, Florida which in Hillsborough County. The area is rich with activities and fun places to visit including Bush Gardens and the Henry B. Plant Museum. Tampa is a great place to live and all the events make the area perfect for family and friends to enjoy when visiting.
The Maydel Assisted Living Corp is committed to providing seniors with the highest quality of life while meeting their individual needs in a large, beautiful group home setting. Our community strives to provide the best level of care to all residents. Our caring, compassionate staff is available any time of the day or night with a doctor on call to accommodate any extra needed care.
Along with meeting all the physical and medical needs of each resident, our community works to provide opportunities for socialization and participation with our various amenities, including:
- Onsite activities to promote interaction with others while socializing
- A common area to allow for visiting with peers in a relaxed atmosphere
- An outdoor smoking area available
- A secure, safe community with wander alert system in place
- Nutritional meals provided
We are proud of our vibrant community. We would like to take this time to personally invite you to join us for some rest, relaxation and fun at the Maydel Assisted Living Corp.
Pricing at Maydel Assisted Living Facility Corp
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Maydel Assisted Living Facility Corp
Senior Housing Types Provided at Maydel Assisted Living Facility Corp
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.