Rosewood Assisted Living & Memory Care
4141 Long Prairie Rd Flower Mound TX 75028
Every design feature of Rosewood is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and their enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture with a Texas flare
- Easy to navigate one story floorplan
- Welcoming covered front porch
- Landscaped enclosed courtyard
- Covered outdoor seating areas with cooling fans
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Distinctive one and two bedroom apartment styles
- Kitchenette with microwave, full-size refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency call system with speaker response and wireless pendants
- Telephone, cable TV and internet connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning (except in Memory Care)
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Relax in the therapeutic whirlpool spa
- Full-service salon to keep you looking your best
- Internet game room for playing games, keeping up with the latest news and checking email
- Restaurant-style dining provided in the Grand Dining Room
- Enjoy the Cafe for coffee, snacks and casual dining
- Lighter fare options available on the Cafe Select menu
Note: Memory Care rates are all inclusive.
Pricing at Rosewood Assisted Living & Memory Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Rosewood Assisted Living & Memory Care
- They Have Great Staff
My mom is there and I think she is trying to settle in. They have been a great facility to give the care that she needs. The staff has been good at what they are doing. It is a wonderful community and we don't...
- Parents are In Good Hands
I'am very pleased with my parents move to this community. I know they are receiving great care, they have a great staff. They really go out of their way to make sure their residents are well cared for....
- Close second!
The Rosewood was a very nice place! During my tour, I noticed that it was very visually appealing. The place was clean and organized. The staff was all friendly and welcoming. When we were walking around, the...
- See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at Rosewood Assisted Living & Memory Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Rosewood Assisted Living & Memory Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.