Roseleaf Senior Care
2180 Humboldt Road Chico CA 95928
Roseleaf Senior Care is a residential care home located in Chico, California, in Butte County. Nicknamed the 'City of Roses', Chico sits in the Sacramento Valley with the foothills of the Cascade Mountain Range to the North, and has beautiful views of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range to the South. Home to California State University, 17% of our city is made up of Bidwell Park, and we have been named Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation for 31 years. Just four minutes from Bidwell Park, Roseleaf Senior Care is located in a residential area convenient to nearby Enloe Medical Center.
Roseleaf Senior Care is part of Roseleaf Communities, where we have been caring for seniors in a group home setting for seventeen years. Our staff is well trained, and experienced in helping our residents meet the challenges that they and their families are facing. We have dedicate ourselves not only to the care of our residents, but to fostering a culture of respect that is person-centered and values strong family ties. Our beautiful 5,100 square foot home offers seniors the upscale lifestyle that they deserve. Residents enjoy abundant space and activities with many amenities including:
- Home cooked meals prepared by our experienced chef
- Snack bar with a variety of refreshments including fresh baked goods
- Outdoor area in which residents may enjoy gardening
- Shaded patios that overlook a serene waterfall
- Beautifully furnished rooms with private bath
- Daily activities to engage our residents
At Roseleaf Senior Care we celebrate the lives of our residents, and strive to provide care like no other.
Pricing at Roseleaf Senior Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Roseleaf Senior Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Roseleaf Senior Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.