Rose Schnitzer Manor
6140 SW Boundary Street Portland OR 97221
Our community is comprised of active thinkers and doers. When you become a member of the Rose Schnitzer Manor family, it won’t take long to see that our dedication to stimulating ideas and activities sets us apart. Retiring from the day-to-day upkeep of a home does not mean
We benefit from an unusually low staff turnover. Their experience and dedication to your comfort will ease your transition into your new home and support an environment where trust grows hand-in-hand with the quality of care.In addition to an integrated approach to our assisted living community, we have a full spectrum of services on site, should you ever need them.
Rose Schnitzer Manor opened its doors in March 1998. It is part of a family of community services operated by Cedar Sinai Park, a local non-profit organization.
Services & Amenities
• Trained staff available 24/7 for care assistance and emergencies
• Choice of dining among two elegant restaurant-style dining rooms or cafe
• Up to 70 on-campus and community events to choose from each week
• Weekly housekeeping and fresh linen service
• Group transportation for shopping, banking and other errands
• Utilities, phone service (local and long-distance), cable, and internet
Health & Fitness
• Daily fitness classes
• Exercise room, massage room, whirlpool bath
• Transportation to medical appointments
• Complimentary membership to Mittleman Jewish Community Center
• Beautiful gardens, walking paths, nature trail
• Meeting rooms for social events and gaming
• Computer lab with high-speed Internet access
• Extensive library and music library
• Gift shop (includes snacks and sundries)
• Beauty salon
Pricing at Rose Schnitzer Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Rose Schnitzer Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Rose Schnitzer Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.