Rose Provence AFH
9218 3rd Ave SW Seattle WA 98106
Rose Provence AFH is a senior care home in Seattle, Washington, which is located in King County. Seattle is known as one of the rainiest cities in the United States, especially during the month of November, as well as into December and January. Due to its latitudinal location in the North West, close to the Canadian border, it experiences the same drastic temperature fluctuations, being very hot in summer and extremely cold in winter. Seattle is a hilly city, with pretty scenery and plenty of interesting recreational options, making it a wonderful place to live.
The staff at Rose Provence AFH will make you feel at home the moment you arrive and are always happy to help at any time of the day or night. They are well trained and dedicated to providing an ideal quality of life in a family-style group home setting, ensuring that you will not only feel comfortable and secure, but you will also enjoy your independence and privacy.
The memory care services we provide at Rose Provence AFH will enable you to enjoy various activities and programs focused on encouraging engagement, and our stylish amenities will give you a peaceful, pleasant environment in which to live. These include:
- Pet friendly accommodations, with both dogs and cats being welcome and cared for
- Fully secured property with pretty garden and outdoor areas for rest and recreation
- The spiritual needs of our community can be met with off-site and on-site devotional services
- Healthy meals daily, with vegetarian and Kosher options
Enjoy independence, relaxation and a friendly atmosphere at Rose Provence AFH.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.