Evergreen Senior Care
11605 4th Avenue SW Seattle WA 98146
Evergreen Senior Care is a residential care home situated in Seattle, Washington, King County. Seattle is the largest city in Washington State as well as the Pacific Northwest region, and is completely surrounded by water, as an isthmus between Puget Sound and Lake Washington. It is known as Rain City and the City of Flowers with over 5 thousand acres of parkland and plenty of hilly terrain. The beauty and cosmopolitan ambiance of Seattle make it a great place to live.
The staff at Evergreen Senior Care are ready to welcome you with a smile, as dedicated professionals who have a passion for people. We thrive on getting to know our residents and treating each person with the utmost respect and privacy, whilst still maintaining a high level of individualized care, being on duty 24 hours a day to see to everyone's needs. We strive to improve the well-being of our community, and specifically encourage participation in appropriate memory stimulating activities.
We offer comfortable, stylish amenities and well-structured activities to help our residents remain active and engaged, including:
- Spacious living room with plasma TV
- Large kitchen and dining area for enjoying meals and snacks, where those with specific dietary requirements are catered for
- Parking for residents is available
- Wheelchair accessible property including showers
- Lovely garden and outdoor sitting area
- Various stimulating activities including card games, puzzles, crosswords and more
With space and freedom to be yourself, in a caring group home setting, you will feel happy, secure and comfortable at Evergreen Senior Care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Evergreen Senior Care Reviews
- Great care for dad
I like the care that my father is getting here. The staff is friendly and attentive. He seems to be happy with the meals that are served. They do have activities and he sometimes does like to get involved....
I like the care that my grandmother is getting in this community.We like that it is very clean. We wanted a smaller community for her. The staff is very nice and caring. The meals are very good and she is...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.