8214 Anchor Drive Port Arthur TX 77642
Our outdoor courtyards are popular, residents enjoy frequent cookouts, relaxing in the shade and gardening among our containers full of flowers. Indoor activities include games, sing-alongs, crafts, library and a computer room. Residents can cheer on their favorite sports teams or enjoy and old movie in our TV lounge or curl up by the fireplace with a favorite book. We take frequent trips to Central Mall which is across the street from us to enjoy the dining, shopping and entertainment options offered there. Residents also enjoy socializing at our local senior center and we provide transportation to there as well as other activities in the area.
Our spacious studio and one bedroom apartments include:
- Cable and phone connections
- Kitchenettes, refrigerators and microwaves
- Emergency alert system in both bedroom and bathroom
- Walk in shower with built in safety features
- All areas are designed for wheelchairs and walkers
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Large picture windows
- Individual climate controls
Relatives and residents alike give high praise to our caregivers who are able to help with medication needs, daily activities and care for chronic conditions. We have a 24 hour a day Registered Nurse available and we can accommodate respite or transitional. We have Wanderguard in place and our two outdoor courtyards are enclosed for security and serenity. In the case of an emergency, our closest hospital is The Medical Center of Southeast Texas, which is only one mile from our community.
Pricing at Rose Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Rose Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Rose Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.