3807 E. Betty Elyse Lane Phoenix AZ 85032
Rody`s ACH is a senior care home located in Phoenix, Arizona, in Maricopa County. Our community is located in a serene environment with beautiful sceneries from the suburbs of the city. With the serene environment, it is considered as the best place to have a family and visit relative.
Rody`s ACH is a place where seniors can get relaxation and the rest during their stay in the group home setting senior care. The professionalism of the staffs is geared toward providing quality services to our seniors; it has unique features to promote the maximum satisfaction of the seniors. Seniors are engaged in various activities to promote their wellbeing within our community, where we take the well-being of our seniors as the main core goal.
So as to ensure our seniors within our community remain active, there are various amenities to promote their wellbeing. These include:
- Laundry and housekeeping services for the seniors
- Pet keeping and Sing along sessions among the seniors
- Social and Physical stimulation from a trained and experienced personnel to keep seniors physically fit
- Spacious and comfortable sunroom
- Availability of various journals, newspapers and books from the various library to keep the seniors informed
- Affordable transport arrangement for the seniors and their family members
- Medical care delivered by trained and experienced nurses
With the above amenities choosing our community as senior is one of the best decision one can make. For freedom, relaxation and independence seniors should enroll at Rody`s ACH for this and much more in one roof.
Pricing at Rody's ACH
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Rody's ACH
Senior Housing Types Provided at Rody's ACH
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.