Robinson Personal Care Home
4104 West Girard Avenue Philadelphia PA 19104
Robinson Personal Care Home is a senior living community located in Philadelphia, PA. Philadelphia is a very busy city and home to about 1.5 million people. Residents can find a host of activities to partake in, including going to restaurants, doing their shopping, going to games, concerts and movies, or relaxing in the comfort of our development.
Robinson Personal Care Home provides the highest level of care to our seniors in a quiet and relaxed setting. At Robinson Personal Care Home, our licensed team of professionals tends to every aspect of your loved one's care including appointments, activities, transportation, rehabilitation, all meals, housekeeping, laundry and medications. Our seniors receive support from on-site care providers who are there to assist them anytime day or night with any needs they may have.
We are a very social group that enjoys planning activities and group outings to encourage open dialogs and laughter within our community and to increase social interaction. A few of the available amenities, services, and activities that we have available in our development include:
- Nutritious well-balanced meals and snacks each day
- Indoor and outdoor sitting areas for events and relaxation
- A quiet area to read and unwind
- Weekly Devotional services
- Apartment-style housing for 20 residents
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Transportation to and from appointments
We invite you to bring your family member to Robinson Personal Care Home to join us for quiet relaxation, individualized care and lots of new friends in a community where we happily assist our residents and treat them like family.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.