4849 North Parkside Avenue Philadelphia PA 19131
Parkside Manor is a senior living community located in Philadelphia, PA, home to over 1.5 million people. Philadelphia is a bustling city with shopping malls, stores, sporting events and restaurants. Residents will enjoy taking in a game, going to play golf, doing their shopping and going to restaurants, or relaxing in our comfortable environment.
Parkside Manor is committed to providing its seniors with the highest level of quality care in a relaxed, home-like setting. Our residents receive 24-hour care from our attentive staff and they are always ready to help your loved one with any needs they may have. At Parkside Manor, our highly trained staff is on-site around the clock attending to every need your family member may have including rehabilitation, transportation, medications, all meals, activities, appointments, housekeeping and laundry.
We are also a fun and social group that likes attending group events, playing games in our communal room, taking trips together and going out to restaurants. A few of the available services, activities and amenities that we have to offer include:
- A beauty salon and barber shop on-site
- Pets are allowed on-site
- An outdoor seating area to enjoy nature
- Apartments in different layouts and floor plans
- Three well-balanced meals, snacks and room service options
- Transportation to/from appointments, outings and events
- Housekeeping, laundry and concierge services
We are happy to assist the residents in our development and invite you to bring your family member and join us for relaxing, fun times, shared group activities and new friends at Parkside Manor.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.