Right at Home - Bedford, MA
133 Great Rd. Bedford MA 01730
We believe that maintaining an independent lifestyle fosters the dignity and sense of purpose we all seek. Your own home provides invaluable comfort, a sense of security and feeling of well-being. Right at Home works with you and your family to assess your needs, whether it’s for short-term assistance to help you get back on your feet after an illness or surgery, or for support on a continuing basis.
• Medication reminders
• Light housework
• Meal preparation
• Bathing assistance
• Shopping and errands
• Local transportation
• Doctor or pharmacy visits
• Personal Care services including bathing, transferring and lifting, and toileting assistance
Pricing at Right at Home - Bedford, MA
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Right at Home - Bedford, MA
Community Details at Right at Home - Bedford, MA
Senior Housing Types Provided at Right at Home - Bedford, MA
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.