47 West Menlo Avenue Clovis CA 93612
Rendercare residential care home is a senior care home in the city of Clovis, CA in Fresno County. The geographical position of this care home makes it modern and wonderful. Rendercare is an amazing and enjoyable residential place to live because it is situated in a commendable environment.
Rendercare care home is perpetrated in provision of high, reliable and quality lifestyle to the seniors. It is equipped with high health facilities that benefit seniors. The care home staff is dedicated and committed to meet basic needs of the seniors. Safety of the seniors is met through provision of spacious and fabulous group home setting. The large space also creates enjoyable environment for the seniors. They are able to engage in exercises that make them physically fit and socialize with each other. As a result, they share ideas and avoid boredom. Considerate and caring medical professionals are readily available.
Apart from the provision of quality health facilities and meeting the physical needs of seniors, the care home offers the following amenities:
- Classic beauty and barber shops
- Quality restaurant with stylish dining rooms for families
- Provision of Religious services for different denominations
- Great sitting area equipped with fireplace for visitation
- Capacious and peaceful courtyard for relations and mind freshening
- Well equipped library with variety of books to meet their choice
Embracing living, this precious gift of life caring for our seniors becomes our duty to love and cherish them.
Pricing at Rendercare
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Rendercare
Senior Housing Types Provided at Rendercare
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.