219 East Broad Street Quakertown PA 18951
Quakertown House is a senior living community located in Quakertown, PA, located in Bucks County and home to just over 9,000 people. Quakertown is a small borough near Bethlehem and Philadelphia and also part of the Bethlehem-Allentown urbanized areas. Residents will enjoy the proximity to several neighborhoods they can visit where they will find lots of great shops, malls, hotels and nearby casinos, stores, recreational activities, and sporting events.
Quakertown House provides the highest level of quality care to our seniors in a quiet, home-like environment. Our residents receive consistent on-site care from professional staff members who work diligently 24-hours a day to meet their needs. At Quakertown House, our licensed team of professionals handles every aspect of your family member's care including all meals, activities, laundry, housekeeping, medications, appointments, transportation, and rehabilitation.
We are also a very active and social group that encourages interaction through group events and dialog through planned outings with our seniors. Some of the available activities, amenities, and services that we have available in our community include:
- Sixty-five rooms in different floor plans and layouts
- Nutritious well-balanced meals in our dining room
- Swimming areas, a theater and local shopping
- Indoor and outdoor common areas for events and gatherings
- Yoga classes and meditation, trips to concerts and museums
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to and from appointments, shopping excursions and events
We look forward to having your loved one join us at Quakertown House for lots of fun activities, relaxation, and new friends in our caring community.
Pricing at Quakertown House
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Quakertown House
Senior Housing Types Provided at Quakertown House
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.