Saucon Valley Manor
1050 Main Street Hellertown PA 18055
Saucon Valley Manor is a senior living community located in the beautiful borough of Hellertown, PA. Surrounded by lush greenery, you will never find yourself disappointed with the view.
At Sacuon Valley Manor, you can be sure that your loved ones are taken care of. With twenty-four hour care, tailored to residents diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease and other forms of Dementia, Saucon Valley Manor is known for providing a safe and secure environment for seniors who experience memory loss.
In addition to memory care, residents of Saucon Valley Manor can expect to take advantage the following services and amenities:
- Personal assistance with daily activities such as dressing, grooming, and mobility
- Three well-balanced meals per day that are personalized to meet dietary needs
- Medication management
- Scheduled transportation
- Beauty salon and barber shop on-site
- Call pendants that provide residents with access to around the clock assistance at the push of a button
- Escorted trips for shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Organized on-site activities
- Spacious common areas
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
Not only do our residents love the vast selection of activities and the freedom to live independently, they enjoy our caring and compassionate staff. Saucuon Valley Manor is looking forward to seeing you.
Pricing at Saucon Valley Manor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Saucon Valley Manor
This is a good facility with good resources. The staff were helpful and the monthly charges are reasonable. Because it's retrofitted from a school, I found the layout a little confusing. This isn't...
I have moved my mom here after her spending 6 years in a [removed]. I have to say the quality of care and attention to her care needs are far superior here. After dealing with MANY years of similar care with...
Received call from [name removed]?. I called back and spoke with [name removed] (I believe). We discussed my wife's level of care required (Level 4) and she quoted me some costs. I made an appointment...
- See all 70 community reviews
Community Details at Saucon Valley Manor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Saucon Valley Manor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.