620 Blanton Drive Sherman TX 75092
Here at Preston Place we understand the complexities of leaving one's home and moving to another; that is why we take great pride to ensure we are enriching lives through meaningful relationships and a vibrant community that feels like home while providing exceptional care and assistance.
We provide many services and amenities designed to ensure your comfort and safety:
- Our Registered Nurse and Resident Care Partners available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Three healthy and delicious meals provided each day in our restaurant-style dining room, prepared by our gourmet chef
- Snacks provided
- Assistance with medication and daily activities
- Kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves
- Laundry and housekeeping services included
- Two Major Hospitals located a few blocks away
- On site beauty and barber salon operated by a licensed beautician.
- Respite care available
- Complimentary transportation to medical appointment, shopping and outings
- Daily community activities like exercise classes, bingo, entertainment
Enjoy relaxing with your favorite book, or indulge in a lively board or card game with a friend in one of our two spacious and beautifully landscaped courtyards. We also offer several indoor activities when you need to escape the Texas sun. You can participate in a rousing game of bingo with your new friends, explore your inner artist in our arts and crafts room, tickle the ivories on the piano or just have a relaxing conversation in our cozy well-appointed parlor. We also enjoy regular trips to town for shopping and entertainment.
Give us a call today to schedule your personalized tour and see why Preston Place is wonderful place to call home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We Need A Bigger Room
I had toured this community and we liked the food that we ate there and the people who live there. They only had a one bedroom available. They were very friendly with us and I appreciate A Place For Mom's...
Where I would live
This is the most wonderful community. They are the nicest people. The entire staff are sweet they will bend over backwards to help. I could not ask for better people. The food is fantastic and they have a...
Very nice,small and homey feeling.[Removed] gave us a great tour and a lot of informative information.See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.