620 Blanton Drive Sherman TX 75092
Here at Preston Place we understand the complexities of leaving one's home and moving to another; that is why we take great pride to ensure we are enriching lives through meaningful relationships and a vibrant community that feels like home while providing exceptional care and assistance.
We provide many services and amenities designed to ensure your comfort and safety:
- Our Registered Nurse and Resident Care Partners available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Three healthy and delicious meals provided each day in our restaurant-style dining room, prepared by our gourmet chef
- Snacks provided
- Assistance with medication and daily activities
- Kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves
- Laundry and housekeeping services included
- Two Major Hospitals located a few blocks away
- On site beauty and barber salon operated by a licensed beautician.
- Respite care available
- Complimentary transportation to medical appointment, shopping and outings
- Daily community activities like exercise classes, bingo, entertainment
Enjoy relaxing with your favorite book, or indulge in a lively board or card game with a friend in one of our two spacious and beautifully landscaped courtyards. We also offer several indoor activities when you need to escape the Texas sun. You can participate in a rousing game of bingo with your new friends, explore your inner artist in our arts and crafts room, tickle the ivories on the piano or just have a relaxing conversation in our cozy well-appointed parlor. We also enjoy regular trips to town for shopping and entertainment.
Give us a call today to schedule your personalized tour and see why Preston Place is wonderful place to call home.
Pricing at Preston Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Preston Place
- Good atmosphere
While looking at numerous places for my loved one, this facility seemed nice. The feel of the atmosphere seemed pretty homey and they did some updates that made the place more appealing. The size of the rooms...
- Perfect Place for our Mother
Thank You So much to A Place for Mom, for helping me Find Preston Place is Sherman Tx, [Removed] and the Entire Staff at Preston Place have been wonderful in helping with the transition of mom form her house...
- We Need A Bigger Room
I had toured this community and we liked the food that we ate there and the people who live there. They only had a one bedroom available. They were very friendly with us and I appreciate A Place For Mom's...See all 11 community reviews
Community Details at Preston Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Preston Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.