Brookdale Willows Sherman
3410 Post Oak Crossing Sherman TX 75092
Similarly, we put the needs of our residents first at Brookdale Willows Sherman. Committed to providing the best retirement experience possible, we provide customized assisted living services in a home-like community. With an array of activities, several common areas for socializing and a dedicated care team Brookdale Willows Sherman quickly feels like home. We offer holistic care services and resort-style amenities to enhance the quality of life of our residents.
Services and amenities at Brookdale Willows Sherman include,
- Fine dining in our restaurant-style dining room
- A strong and active partnership with the local community
- Fun and vibrant social calendar that engages residents
- Apartment homes with individual climate control, kitchenettes and emergency pull cords
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I have no complaints about how things had went for my loved one and I during our tour that we had taken of this community. I thought the staff did a great job with the presentation and made sure to answer any...
A very Good Assisted Living Community
Everything is going well for both of my parents. They are in a 2 bedroom apartment which is the main reason we picked this community. The staff are taking great care with them. They have a lot of activities...
Care and Comfort
This is a great community for care for a loved one. The staff is very caring and attentive to his needs. We like that the community is clean and maintained. They keep me update on his progress and set back....See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.