Prairie Hills at Cedar Rapids
2903 F Avenue Northwest Cedar Rapids IA 52405
Pricing at Prairie Hills at Cedar Rapids
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Prairie Hills at Cedar Rapids
- Great fit for her financially
The place is very, very clean, the staff is excellent, they're excellent people, they're all very friendly and very helpful, they go out of their way to help us. The care is very good, they're taking...
- Wow!! Beautiful inside and ...
Wow!! Beautiful inside and out. Clean, bright, and cheery. Many services included in pricing. Lots to do. Super friendly staff.
- Home like and Comfortable
We chose this community after looking at over 8 different ones because it had a really good home like feeling to it. My parents like this community and the feeling of it as well. The staff is really friendly...
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Prairie Hills at Cedar Rapids
Senior Housing Types Provided at Prairie Hills at Cedar Rapids
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.